What is it?
- A low-sodium, low-calorie*, sweet and tangy flavor-enhancing sauce, handcrafted by a physician, that adds savory notes to a variety of foods
*As compared to leading national brands
What it is good for?
- Use it to saute, steam, grill, or stir-fry vegetables, plant-based proteins, meat, poultry, or seafood
- Use it as a marinade; to boost the flavor of soups or stews; add to condiments such as mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, or salad dressings; and cocktails such as Bloody Marys
How to use it?
- A little goes a long way: Use 1-2 tablespoons per pound of protein or vegetables
- Marinade for at least 15-30 minutes
What makes it so special?
- Sweet, tangy, savory sauce
- Adds flavor to soups, salads, dressings, or marinades for plant-based and animal proteins
- Created by a vegan culinary school-trained board-certified physician
- No artificial preservatives or dyes
- Great option for people with fish allergies (no anchovies)
If you need more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org